Labels

Monday 4 June 2012

muqoddimah english

Assalamualaikum wr.wb
Firstly, I would like to express my gratitude to Allah, Because Allah is still giving us many bestwols and favors upon us, for the example are healthy condition and spare time, without them both we wouldn’t be able to attend this recitation and we must say thank to Allah for the king of the favor which been given to us called “guidance”, by fulfilling this guidance we can be put into heaven by our lord. hence, we should to say thank to Allah by saying
“alhamdulillahirobbilalamiiin”
Secondly, lets dedicate our thank to all go betweens, to the heroes who been struggling in this true religion, because of their big sacrifices, their wealth, and their soul, we can feel  how sweet this religion is, so then we say thank to them by uttering
“alhamdulillah jaza humullohu khoiro”
Thirdly, for all of you here, my brothers and my sisters, I won’t forget to appreciate you  for ur attention, your coming here, for your enthusiastic, I say thank
“alhamdulillah jaza kumullohu khoiro”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

kata bijak

FAILURE IS my success

title

cursor